Get Noticed with a $7.99 .COM or .CO!

Monday, January 16, 2012

2012: DOOMSYEAR

It has been widely reported on the news and over the net that 2012 is the year the world as we know it is supposedly going to end. It is said that the Mayan civilization had their calender end on this year, scientists have also proven that this year, the sun will align itself in the centre of the universe and this alignment brings with it much earthly distruction enough to bring the world to its end. As the recent new year dawned, and the Doomsyear started, I could not believe what I was reading and seeing on the news as reports after reports of tragedy, crime, disaster, etc, as events to start this year off. I'm starting to question myself, are these predictions about this year 2012 coming to fruition? I so dearly hope not and pray our good Lord will not let this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment