Get Noticed with a $7.99 .COM or .CO!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Very Strong Winds playing a hand in the sinking of MV Rabaul Queen

I have noticed over the last weeks that the weather seems very odd. Even though, my dwelling is in the interior of the city with surrounding hills, I find it rather odd to be experiencing these strong winds. It would be normal to be experiencing these winds near the sea, but not here. I wonder what it is like out in the ocean, if I can say that the winds are strong enough here, than out there, it must be much worse and the seas really really rough as a result; No wonder, the MV Rabaul Queen, a passenger and cargo ship capsized in the waters of Lae, Morobe Province near the Finschaffen area last week. Whilst the official numbers of dead are yet to be made known, estimates are about 100 plus mostly women and children. My condolences go out to the family and friends who have lost loved ones in this unfortunate tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment