Get Noticed with a $7.99 .COM or .CO!

Friday, February 17, 2012

2012, What a year

If I may stress it again, this year has received so much already. I personally have got a boulder thrown over my shoulders to add to the mix :( ....
I got alerted today that I will have to find some way in sourcing some funds to ensure that a child gets his education this year. I am proactive in my approach and thus all things coming my way I get myself prepared for beforehand; but this situation caught me by surprise, well not fully anyway, I was surely not prepared to shoulder the full cost. Fees nowadays are ever so high as compared to my days. To make things worse, the last day of registration is tomorrow, Saturday. What could I do or where could I go on a weekend to source some funds? Nowhere. And so there is nothing much that can be done until next week, and by then if and when funds do come available, an added penalty for late registration will have to be met also. That is why, I stress whenever I get the chance to, is to conduct oneself proactively. Planning is the key in all aspects of life. Get it into your system, all of you and things will become much easier and life will be more enjoyable, fun and worthwhile. As for me, I have faith that all will go well in the end. Funds will come available somewhere, somehow and a couple of months down the line, I will look back at this and just smile. In God, you can definitely trust. Through him, in him, all things are possible. All glory and honor to you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment