Get Noticed with a $7.99 .COM or .CO!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Secret: Law of Attraction

Isn’t it funny how the secret to being anybody you want is simply how you perceive yourself or your life. Yep, that is basically the secret of life according to “The Secret”. You know how sometimes when you think about something so much that it actually happens to you in time. It’s called, the Law of Attraction, when you think of something and in detail, you are actually sending a request to the universe to make that thought come to you in physicality or form. Hence, should you be having bad thoughts, you will in no doubt be experiencing something negative in the near future. So stray your thoughts from negativity and perceive only good and positive things. You may doubt this, but try it out and I’m sure you will come to accept this reality of life. Should you want in-depth information on this then find “The Secret” DVD or Book and have a read or listen to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I like this blog so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other other post too and they are also very much appreciate able. I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts. Well I’ve also made a video of my art hope you go through it on my channel your feedback is also important, subs if you like. Law of Attraction , How to make money

    ReplyDelete