Get Noticed with a $7.99 .COM or .CO!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainy Season

Its been raining lately here in Port Moresby; for the last couple of weeks, it was sunny during the day and in the late afternoon and into the night it would rain. This went on till today as I awoke this morning to the sound of heavy rain outside. I was deciding whether to go to work or not and was leaning towards taking the day off until I noticed an umbrella leaning beside my refridgerator. I prepared myself and with the umbrella, headed for work. Upon clocking in, I mentioned to my Team Leader that I almost stayed back at home today; and the response I got was, "You could have stayed home and come tomorrow and submit a leave without pay form". I just laughed, knowing I made the right decision to come to work instead, otherwise, my next pay would include a day's pay deducted :-) Anyways, hopefully tomorrow will not be a repeat of today with the rain and all.

Grey Cloudys of Rain
Signs of the coming Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment